Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rejuvenate ♥

Today is a special day.
It's the first day I  danced infront of so many artists. Whole body shaking. =-=
Especially the head of the VIP Productions. I could literally feel the intensity of her eyes on me. =-=
I don't know what got into me today. I can't seem to dance right.
I was so nervous. I kept looking at my teammate's relection in the mirror, so scared that I might make some mistakes.
It was kinda disasterous. I let everyone down. Including our teacher and Adrian. I made them looked stupid infront of their boss. =(
I feel so guilty because even though I didn't even get a full routine right in 4 hours time, they didn't scold me or lose faith in me. Adrian and our teacher kept on encouraging me, telling me that they believe me and told me that I just lacking confidence. Thanks guys. =)
And to Rejuvenators,
Thank you all so much for everything.
Thanks for not losing faith in me.
Thanks for believing me.
I still remember the last practice at Ching's house, it was the 3rd day I started to learn the shoulder freeze.
That night I still wasn't really stable with it. And since I had to hold the poise for nearly 20seconds, we decided not to use it as it's really risky.
But at the last moment, Danny chose to risk it all.
I asked why, he just told me that he believed in me.
And, I really did managed to do it.
The moment we got down the stage, there was only one feeling in my heart. I was really touched.
Rejuvenate filled my life with lotsa fun, new experiences, and lotsa opportunities.
We've grown to be bigger, badder, and BETTER.
Till the very top, Rejuvenate ♥ !

No comments:

Post a Comment