Thursday, July 8, 2010

First TimeS

It's been so long since the last time I updated my blog in english. @@

Went to Danny's house last Saturday to stay for the night cause' we have an appointment with some dude on Sunday. His brother picked me up from school at about 10.30am and we went to Jusco for a movie - The Karate Kid. The first thing that came into my eye when we reached the cinema were Malays. Tons and tons of Malays. And when we got into the cinema, we were the only Chinese in there, I noticed cause' we were the first ones in there. Well, that's nothing weird since we see Malays almost everywhere in the country, especially on highways. I tend to see a Kancil packed with 20 tuna fish passing by me everytime I go to KL. Malaysia Boleh huh? I'm not a racist or anything, but it's kinda creepy cause' they all look the same don't ya think? Maybe it's their apparels or something i guess.. Hmm..

Back to the topic.
The movie was okay. Don't really like the ending but, what do you expect from a movie where kids learn kungfu and beat each other up ? Nothing. Duhh..
After the movie we had lunch at Kenny Rogers. Again, after I sat down, I noticed there were no Chinese in there. And what's more creepier this time is that I felt the people around us are the same ones from the cinema. Cause' like I said, they all look the same. ;)

Dinner that night was kinda memorable for me. It was Danny's family night and I felt so embarassed cause' I'm an outsider and his relatives were all asking questions about me. Whats so memorable is that Danny made me eat some food that I have never dared to swallow for the past 16 years - Clam and sotong - Way to go Danny~ We went to i -City after dinner. I have never been there before. It's my second ' first time ' that day. And there they were, the same crowd from the cinema. Only this time, they brought along their cousins, aunties and uncles. So there were like hundreds of them. The place was quite boring, I seriously don't know what attracted all these people. It's all lights and fake trees, I thought they prefered dark alleys ? So they can like bring their girlfriends and blend in with the surroundings, if you know what I'm saying. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment