Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm so tired.

These days i feel like we're drifting apart. Maybe it's just me thinking too much. But why do i always get the feeling that you hate spending time with me a lot? We hardly see each other, we almost never talk face to face, don't you miss me? Maybe you're tired after 6 hours in school, but I really don't think staying back once a week after school is that hard. This week is our March holidays, I begged and begged my parents to let me go out for just 1 day, cause i really really thought you'd wanna spend a day with me. I guess I thought wrong. But I can only blame myself for not asking beforehand. Maybe I'm just too boring for you. Sigh..

You know, sometimes I wish you would tell me more about your life. You almost never tell me anything, I only get to know a little part if I ask. Sometimes I don't get answers even if I ask. I thought being together meant sharing problems, little things about your lives to the ones you love. Maybe not all, but at least most of them? Is that too much to ask for? I'm really tired of always being the last to know.

I love you a lot, with my whole heart, my entire life.
But you're stretching me to my breaking point.
Is this our end? I don't want it to be..
I don't want us to have an end.. Please..

No comments:

Post a Comment