Thursday, October 15, 2009

PMR is OVER~

So.. PMR is over~
Happy time~
I wanna thank all my fwens who helped me through my exam~ =)

Brinton, Ksk ~~ For your endless patience helping me through my uncomparable pathethic understanding of maths. x)

Carene~~ I couldn't have stayed up till 4am nor finish my Sej in time without your support. =)

Zi Xiang~~ I would've left my Bm novel section blank if it wasn't for u. =)

Derick~~ Thanks for all the tutoring in BC yea~

Thank you so much guys~ and girls x)

Have fun this holiday~
Wish you all PMR 8A's yea~ =D

3 comments:

  1. pity u xD
    no comment for every blog lolz
    so i'm giving some comment haha

    pmr over and u released..
    happy yea? ^.^

    wish you get at least 7A's in ur exam =]

    haha TinG

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyyy ps reply u 3 months late xDD omgg~ thanks thanks haha and i did get 7A ! =D

    ReplyDelete