Friday, October 2, 2009

Missing you
I've finally arrived, but only to get sadder.
Alone I completed our dream.
You always said that there was plenty of time
You could always wait for me
Back then I didn't know
That the existence of tomorrow does not mean that there is a future together for us.

Regret now remains ever running in my blood.
I regret not caring for you enough.
I hated myself to not have understood you enough.
Yearning to see you but not being able to cuts me deepest.

I have never seen any signs of sadness on your face.
How lonely that stubborness of yours is.
You tore down the the boundaries of our relationship and allowed me to wander.
While you stayed put and tied yourself down as you wait for me.
You never mentioned that you can be weak sometimes too.
That you will need me for support.
So I pretended not to know.
And wandered freely, living my own life as I like.

My smiles does not reach my eyes anymore, my soul is drifting around.
How I wish you were here.
I promise to never let you wait.
I will accompany you to do anything you want
I have banished my heart to a prison that is forever locked.
Afraid of my heart being touched again by others.
If only you come back.
If only we could start all over again.
Everything would be fine then....

No comments:

Post a Comment