Sunday, February 27, 2011

31

You walked into my life
It was a normal weekday night
I didn't realise
What you meant to me at the time
And I didn't know
Leading you on was wrong or right
That was until a Thursday night
I opened to you my heart and mind

Your cheerful smile
Your caressing hand
It's the really simple things
That make your life look so grand

You're special
It's in your eyes
I see the truth
There is no disguise

It's your spirit
Maybe your soul
But my life without you
Would feel painfully old

You've been a true friend
And now you're more than that
I hope you stay
Because I would be so very empty
If you ever went away


- Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and above all, never ever forget it. -

3 comments: