Saturday, December 18, 2010

KL @ 17.12.10

1st Stop @ Zone 5

Managed to get here with a lil help from ZF. Couldn't find the lil shop amidst the hundreds of shops there. HAHA @____@
Took home a pair of Supra Vaider :D !
Extra 10% discount thanks to Ten's privilege card. ^____^


2nd Stop @ Uniqlo

With my hands still locked on the door handle, I was rooted to the spot when my left leg entered the shop. I could not believe my eyes. The whole shop was ON SALEEEE. I was here yesterday and there wasn't any sign that Uniqlo would be throwing 30-40% discounts at almost every item. I thought I would never get my purple Fleece jacket. Maybe god just couldn't bear to see me without a purple parka. ;) 

3rd Stop @ Pavilion


There was some kind of Xmas themed fashion show featuring models with some wayyyy freaky hairstyles.



Pavilion snowing @ 8pm. Ain't she a beauty? :D





No comments:

Post a Comment